Gym (formerly SWDA Studio)
New York, NY 10024 United States 212-997-4490
As of July 1, all bookings will be managed through The Center at West Park. Please contact email@example.com for more information or to book the Gym.
Located on the fourth floor of the landmark West Park Presbyterian Church, the Gym is a 1,500 sq/ft, column-free space has a beautiful sprung-wood floor, wooden-beamed high ceilings, and plenty of natural sunlight.
Conveniently located in Manhattan on 86th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus on the Upper West Side, just a block away from the 1 train and two blocks away from the C and B trains at 86th Street.
- 30′ x 50′ column-free space
- sprung-wood floors
- 6′ mirrors with full length curtains along one wall
- bathroom with two private stalls and a shower
- sound system (with iPod/MP3 player hook-up)
Please note: this space is on the third floor with no elevator access
Subsidized Non-Profit Dance Company Rehearsal Rate: $10/hr*
For Dance Rehearsals Only. This rate is limited to Monday-Friday, 10 am to 6pm; 40 hours per company per year.
Standard Non-Profit Rehearsal Rate: $25/hr
Performances/Showings/Other: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVENING AND WEEKEND HOURS
Available for on-going classes, workshops, or rehearsals, as well as performances, showings, or other activities.
Please contact us with your request.
Commercial bookings are welcome. Please contact us for rates.
* Subsidized rehearsal space at the Gym is made possible with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency, and is managed in
partnership with Shen Wei Dance Arts.
- There were no results found.