Gym (formerly SWDA Studio)
New York, NY 10024 United States 212-997-4490
Bookings for dates July 1 – December 31, 2018 are managed by The Center at West Park. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings for dates starting January 1, 2019 and later will be managed by On Site Opera. Contact: email@example.com
Located on the fourth floor of the landmark West Park Presbyterian Church, the Gym is a 1,500 sq/ft, column-free space has a beautiful sprung-wood floor, wooden-beamed high ceilings, and plenty of natural sunlight.
Conveniently located in Manhattan on 86th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus on the Upper West Side, just a block away from the 1 train and two blocks away from the C and B trains at 86th Street.
To book this space for performances, events, rehearsals, classes, and more, email use at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our booking inquiry form by clicking the button below:
- 30′ x 50′ column-free space
- Sprung-wood floors
- 6′ mirrors with full length curtains along one wall
- All-gender bathroom with two private stalls and a shower
- Sound system (with iPod/MP3 player hook-up)
- No street shoes allowed in the space
- Third floor walk-up. No elevator access
Now booking through December 31, 2018. Bookings in 2019 will be available starting in October.
Subsidized Non-Profit Dance Company Rehearsal Rate: $10/hr*
For Dance Rehearsals Only. This rate is limited to Monday-Friday, 10 am to 6pm; 40 hours per company per year.
Standard Non-Profit Rehearsal Rate: $25/hr
Performances/Showings/Other: please contact email@example.com.
* Subsidized rehearsal space at the Gym is made possible with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency, and is managed in partnership with Shen Wei Dance Arts.
EVENING AND WEEKEND HOURS
Available for on-going classes, workshops, or rehearsals, as well as performances, showings, or other activities.
Please contact us with your request.
Commercial bookings are welcome. Please contact us for rates.
For other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-997-4490.
- There were no results found.